On Saturday, March 7, caffeine lovers gathered at Uptown Art in Sussex, Wisconsin for Caffeine Con 2020. With nearly 100 attendees and 18 different businesses participating, the event marked a successful beginning to March as “Caffeine Awareness Month”. Here’s a quick look at the highlights from this year’s conference.
When Art Meets Caffeine
Caffeine Con featured coffee, tea, energy drinks, caffeinated food, AND ART! Attendees didn’t just learn about sustainably sourced coffee beans and how to properly brew a cup of tea, they also created beautiful masterpieces like those shown below.
Thank you to our vendors, speakers, and Sample Bar donors:
To learn more about the companies who participated in Caffeine Con, explore the list below:
- Oasis Coffee Services
- David’s Tea
- Tealightful – Jody Pogorzelski, Tea Consultant
- Chiro One Wellness Centers
- Mama D’s Coffee
- Color Street – Lauren Gauger
- Uptown Art – Sussex [Event Venue]
- Legacy Aroma Coffee [view the founder and the coffee package label]
- Ariel Kopac – Harness Your Hindrance
- Rhost Coffee
- Awake Chocolate
- Beast Cookie Co.
- Elite Ops Energy Strips
- Cusa Tea – Premium Instant Tea
- The Isopure Company
- Forto Coffee – Coffee shot samples were lost (or eaten/stolen?) by USPS but we thank them for their donation regardless
Did you attend Caffeine Con? Can you fill out 3 questions to help us improve the next one?
Thanks for attending Caffeine Con. Hope to see you next time.
And if you’d like to learn more about managing fatigue and caffeine when sleep-deprived or overwhelmed, be sure to visit ebook.5LevelsofFatigue.com