hours minutes seconds
Caffeine Con 2020
Should you attend Caffeine Con?
- Do you love coffee and/or tea?
- Do you have questions about different coffee brewing methods, the difference between black vs green tea, or ingredients in Red Bull and other energy drinks?
- Do you enjoy supporting local coffee shops and other small businesses?
If you answered YES to *ANY* of those questions, THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!
Caffeine Con is a convention for all things caffeine. Coffees. Teas. Energy Drinks. Caffeinated Chocolate Chip Cookies. We have it all.
Here we respect all forms of caffeine (even when we respectfully disagree) and celebrate SAFE consumption.
- March 7, 2020
- Sussex, Wisconsin
Tickets On Sale Now at Eventbrite
Call for Speakers/ Vendors
Click to view/print EVENT FLYER
What You’ll Find at Caffeine Con
Hear from a variety of experts, entrepreneurs, and caffeine lovers as they share their stories 10-minutes at a time. SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- What Your Barista Wishes You Knew
- Does Dark Roast Have More Caffeine Than Light Roast? Coffee Myths and Misconceptions
- Energy Drinks in Disguise and the Evolution of Ready-to-Drink Coffee and Tea
- Coffee to Water Ratio Calculator for 6+ methods of brewing
- How NOT to RUIN Your Cup of Tea
- Coffee Through My Lenses
** SPEAKERS/VENDORS BELOW – slots still available **
Meet local businesses and entrepreneurs who are passionate about caffeine.
Enjoy free samples of coffee and tea from local businesses, as well as some unusual caffeinated treats like those shown below:
**To add your product to the Caffeine Convention Sample Bar: Contact Event Organizer
W249N5267 Executive Drive
Sussex, Wisconsin 53089
Saturday, March 7, 2020
11 am – 2 pm Central Time
Ticket Prices ON SALE until January 31, 2020!
- ALL ACCESS PASS: $10
- Includes FREE SAMPLES from the Sample Bar and supplies to paint a cup or canvas
- BUSINESS SPONSOR: $100
- Includes 5 All Access passes and logo placement on website and at event
- Kids Under 10 are free (and please don’t feed them caffeine)
At Caffeine Con, we don’t just TASTE caffeine, we CELEBRATE caffeine! Join us and learn how to paint a masterpiece like this or paint a coffee mug or canvas however you like.
Speakers and Vendors
Spaces are filling up fast!
Want to be a speaker or vendor?
Caffeine Con is organized by Danielle Rath d.b.a. GreenEyedGuide
Caffeine Con is an event to celebrate all things caffeine – meaning caffeine in all forms and all topics pertaining to the safe enjoyment of caffeine. Please consume in moderation.