hours minutes seconds
Caffeine Con 2020
What You’ll Find at Caffeine Con
Hear from a variety of experts, entrepreneurs, and caffeine lovers as they share their stories 10-minutes at a time.
- Responsibly Sourced & Consumed
- Amazing Latte Art
- What the Heck is Cold Brew
- Conscious and Caffeinated
- How NOT to Ruin Your Cup of Tea
- 7 Facts for Tea Lovers
- Differences Between Popular Coffee Drinks
- Energy Drinks in Disguise
Meet local businesses and entrepreneurs who are passionate about caffeine.
Want to apply to be a Vendor or Speaker for a future Caffeine Con event? **Apply HERE**
Enjoy free samples of coffee and tea from local businesses, as well as some unusual caffeinated treats like those shown below:
**To add your product to the Caffeine Convention Sample Bar: Contact Event Organizer
W249N5267 Executive Drive
Sussex, Wisconsin 53089
Saturday, March 7, 2020
11 am – 2 pm Central Time
- ALL ACCESS PASS: $20 ($25 at the door)
- Includes FREE SAMPLES from the Sample Bar and supplies to paint a cup or canvas
- BUSINESS SPONSOR: $100
- Includes 5 All Access passes and logo placement on website and at event
- Kids Under 10 are free (and please don’t feed them caffeine)
All attendees will be entered in a raffle to win a copy of the best-selling book, “Coffee Gives Me Superpowers” along with other prizes.
Caffeine Con is a convention for all things caffeine. Coffees. Teas. Energy Drinks. Caffeinated Chocolate Chip Cookies. We have it all.
Here we respect all forms of caffeine (even when we respectfully disagree) and celebrate SAFE consumption.
Caffeine Con is organized by Danielle Rath d.b.a. GreenEyedGuide
Caffeine Con is an event to celebrate all things caffeine – meaning caffeine in all forms and all topics pertaining to the safe enjoyment of caffeine. Please consume in moderation.