hours minutes seconds
Caffeine Con 2020
Included With Your Ticket to Caffeine Con 2020:
Unlimited Access to the Sample Bar
Enjoy free samples of coffee and tea from local businesses, as well as some unusual caffeinated treats like those shown below:
Deals and Discussions with Local Businesses
Meet local businesses and entrepreneurs who are passionate about caffeine.
Answers to All Your Caffeine Qs
Hear from a variety of experts, entrepreneurs, and caffeine lovers as they share their stories 10-minutes at a time.
- Responsibly Sourced & Consumed
- Amazing Latte Art
- What the Heck is Cold Brew
- Conscious and Caffeinated
- How NOT to Ruin Your Cup of Tea
- 7 Facts for Tea Lovers
- Differences Between Popular Coffee Drinks
- Energy Drinks in Disguise
With your ticket you’ll also get a chance to win a variety of prizes!
Raffle Prizes include:
- The best-selling book, “Coffee Gives Me Superpowers”
- Isopure Supplement Bundle: Espresso Protein and Raspberry Lemonade 10G Collagen Protein drink
- Sussex Bowl Bowling Bash Package: 2 hours bowling, 1 large pizza, and 2 pitchers of beer or soda
W249N5267 Executive Drive
Sussex, Wisconsin 53089
Saturday, March 7, 2020
11 am – 2 pm Central Time
- ALL ACCESS PASS: $20 ($25 at the door)
- Includes FREE SAMPLES from the Sample Bar and supplies to paint a cup or canvas
- BUSINESS SPONSOR: $100
- Includes 5 All Access passes and logo placement on website and at event
- Kids Under 10 are free (and please don’t feed them caffeine)
Caffeine Con is a convention for all things caffeine. Coffees. Teas. Energy Drinks. Caffeinated Chocolate Chip Cookies. We have it all.
Here we respect all forms of caffeine (even when we respectfully disagree) and celebrate SAFE consumption.
Caffeine Con is organized by Danielle Rath d.b.a. GreenEyedGuide
Caffeine Con is an event to celebrate all things caffeine – meaning caffeine in all forms and all topics pertaining to the safe enjoyment of caffeine. Please consume in moderation.